To see the latest from the CDC click here: CDC Link
As we look ahead to the re-opening of Florida and returning to work and school, I want to ensure
new families and old that we are taking every precaution to protect the safety and health of our children, teachers and families as we always have. We are meeting and exceeding guidelines
recommended by the CDC in order to stop the spread of COVID-19.
What does this mean?
Expectations for our staff and
- We will continue to monitor, comply and in many cases exceed CDC guidelines for
- All staff will monitor their health on a daily basis. If they are sick or show any sign
of COVID-19 they will stay home until released for work by a doctor.
- All staff wash their hands frequently, including but not limited to when arriving to work,
before serving food, before administering medication, after diapering or helping children in the potty.
- All staff will wear gloves when distributing any food, administering medication, cleaning toys,
when diapering or helping children in the potty as well as any other time that it is necessary.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized several times a
- All toys will be cleaned and sanitized after each use/before another child uses
- Staff have made a commitment to take appropriate precautions when not at work to minimize
exposure to COVID-19.
- Love Comes First will notify all parents if anyone in the school has been knowingly exposed to
Expectations for our
- Monitor your child’s health carefully. Do NOT bring your child to
school if they have a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath. Contact your pediatrician to get a clearance to return to school.
- Parents should contact Love Comes First if thier child or anyone in the family is sick or shows
any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Parents should notify Love Comes First if they or anyone in their family has been knowingly
exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- Take appropriate precautions when in public to avoid your exposure to COVID-19. Follow CDC
guidelines, link to CDC